Fiberlogy MattFlex 40D Graphite 1,75mm 0,85kg
MattFlex 40D is a flexible filament that stands out from other rubber-like filaments due to its matte finish, which perfectly hides layer boundaries and gives the model a unique look.
The ability to stretch up to 6 times and 50% compression combined with high impact strength, chemical and temperature resistance make it a very versatile material for many applications.
Fiberlogy MattFlex 40D is ideal for printing models exposed to frequent impacts, bending or twisting.
- matte finish and low visibility of layers
- 40D Shore hardness
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
- printing speed up to 60 mm/s
- Diameter 1.75 mm
- Diameter Tolerance +/- 0.05 mm
- Avg Roundness + 0.03 mm
- Net Weight 0.85 kg
- Printing Print Temperature 210 - 220°C
- Bed Temperature 50 - 70°C
- Closed chamber not required
- Printing Speed < 60 mm/s
- Fan 50-75%
- Surface glass, masking tape To remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C