Filament Fiberlogy Nylon CF15 1,75 mm 500 g Black
Nylon PA12 + CF15
The PA12+CF series is the next iteration of the technical capabilities of PA12 filament, which has been further enhanced with 15% carbon fiber addition. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and lower shrinkage compared to unmodified Nylon PA12. The use of carbon fiber allows to reduce the weight of the component while maintaining its high structural rigidity.
The use of PA12+CF will find a place in the automotive and engineering industries, in the creation of advanced prototypes, drones, as well as final products requiring increased durability while reducing their weight.
- Prototypes: parts for automobiles, drones, high durability mechanical components
- Metal component replacements
- Final products, parts engineering and instrumentation and tooling manufacturing
- twice higher tensile strength compared to PA12
- more than twice higher stiffness compared to PA12
- higher thermal resistance compared to pure PA12 (up to 160 C)
- high chemical resistance
How to print?
- nozzle temperature: 255 – 270°C
- bed temperature: 90 – 110°C
- closed and heated chamber recommended
NOTE: The material is highly abrasive. The use of a hardened steel or ruby nozzle is required.
Nylon z włóknem węglowym