Filament Fiberlogy Easy PET-G Black 1,75 mm 850 g
Fiberlogy Easy PET-G
EASY PET-G filament combines the ease of printing known from PLA with high strength similar to traditional PET-G. The printing process with EASY PET-G is free from the ailments typical of PET-G like excessive threading or burning of the filament. EASY PET-G is offered in opaque and transparent versions. Both forms provide a visually appealing finish to any model.
- ease of printing
- high strength
- low susceptibility to shrinkage and threading
- resistance to acids, salts, alkaline substances
- no odor
How to print?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the highest print quality, choose the settings appropriate for your particular printer and printing conditions.
- Printing temperature: 220-250°C
- Table temperature: 90°C
- Closed chamber: not required
- Ventilation: 0-25%
- Flowrate: 95-105%
- Printing speed: < 100 mm/s
- Substrate: masking tape
- Direct retraction: yes, 2-3 mm
- Bowden retraction: yes, 3-5 mm
- Retraction speed: 20-45 mm/sec.
- Drying conditions: 60°C / 4h
Notes: Due to the strong adhesion to the substrate, it is not recommended to print directly on the surface of the table or glass, as this may lead to damage. We recommend using masking tape.