- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: blocks, works or parts thereof, car parts
- PROTOTYPES: tools, conceptual models, switching parts, mechanical parts, elements requiring resistance to higher temperatures
- SPARE PARTS: elements of machines, devices, vehicles, electronic equipment
- TOOLS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: gears, racks, elements requiring high strength
- READY PRODUCTS: containers, handles
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: blocks, robots or their parts, car parts
Filament Fiberlogy Impact PLA Onyx 1,75 mm 0,85kg
Fiberlogy Impact PLA
IMPACT PLA is a technical filament with increased impact strength. Its parameters exceeding even the ABS. While keeping the ease and security of the printing process typical of traditional PLA, IMPACT PLA is ideal for creating demanding prints working in extreme conditions while maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
- increased impact strength compared to PLA (up to 800%) and ABS (up to 50%)
- parameters exceeding the ABS
- precise reproduction of details
- very good adhesion
How to print?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
|Closed chamber||not required|
|Printing Speed||< 100 mm/s|
|Surface||glass, masking tape|
|Retraction (direct)||2-3 mm|
|Retraction (bowden)||4-6 mm|
|Retraction Speed||20-45 mm/s|
|Drying conditions||50°C / 4h|